\Stowers Institute for Medical Research
You can help us change the course of hearing research and help us find a cure for hearing loss and tinnitus.
Hearing Health Foundation’s special “Named Research Grants” Program enables a donor to fund an entire research project and name that specific research grant in their name or in honor or memory of a loved one.
For a minimum gift of $30,000, you can create your Hearing Health Foundation named research grant. For gifts between the amounts of $5,000 and $30,000, you can also partially name a grant and it will be recognized as a partial named grant. Many have done so to honor or to memorialize someone special to them.
1. Upon making your gift, you work with Hearing Health Foundation staff on the name you would like to have for your grant.
2. You and Hearing Health Foundation staff determine the type of research you are interested in (if applicable.)
3. Hearing Health Foundation submits a request for proposals to researchers around the nation for quality research projects in the research area you selected.
4. Hearing Health Foundation’s national grants committee reviews and selects the awardee of the grant.
5. Hearing Health Foundation provides you with the name of the researcher and the selected research proposal.
6. Your named grant will be acknowledged and recognized in several ways, including but not limited to:
Special photo opportunity with you and the researcher.
Special recognition in Hearing Health Magazine, our national consumer magazine with 215,000 readers per issue.
Feature article in Hearing Health Foundation’s e-newsletter.
Recognition on our website, www.hearinghealthfoundation.org
Inclusion in Hearing Health Foundation’s Facebook and Twitter channels
Video excerpt to be featured on Hearing Health Foundation’s website and YouTube channel where you can highlight why you chose to fund this project and what it personally means to you
For additional information, please contact us (212) 257-6140 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org