WINTER 2015 References
Here are references for the WINTER 2015 ISSUE of Hearing Health magazine.
- Children’s Environmental Health Protection Network: Fact Sheet on Noise Pollution (2010).
- Kardous, Chucri A., and Shaw, Peter B. (2013). “So How Good are These Smartphone Sound Measurement Apps?” The Newsletter for the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation: Volume 25, Issue 3, Winter 2013.
- Kardous, Chucri A., and Shaw, Peter B. (2014). “Evaluation of Smartphone Sound Measurement Applications.” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America: Volume 135, Number 4, April 2014.
- Shargorodsky, J., Curhan, S., Curhan, G., & Eavey, R. (2010). “Change in Prevalence of Hearing Loss in US Adolescents.” JAMA: Volume 304, Number 7, August 18, 2010.
- World Health Organization (2010). Healthy Environments for Healthy Children—Key Messages for Action. World Health Organization and United Nations Environment Programme: Geneva, Switzerland.
- World Health Organization Training Package for the Health Sector. Children's Health and the Environment: Children and Noise.