Spring 2015 References
Here are references for the Spring 2015 issue of Hearing Health magazine.
These are the references used in “The Answer Is Simple,” by Kathi Mestayer, in the Spring 2015 issue of Hearing Health magazine.
- “Hearing Loss and Healthy Aging,” video of the opening remarks by Frank Lin, a conference held by the Institute of Medicine in January 2014.
- “Loneliness in Older Persons: A Predictor of Functional Decline and Death,” by Carla Perissinotto, Irina Stijacic Cenzer, and Kenneth Covinsky, in the Archives of Internal Medicine, July 23, 2012.
- National Poll on Hearing Health Results Summary, a poll conducted by the AARP and the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2011.
- “Prevalence of Hearing Aid Use Among Older Adults in the United States,” by Wade Chien and Frank Lin, in the Archives of Internal Medicine, February 2012.
- “Quality-of-Life Changes and Hearing Impairment: A Randomized Trial,” by C.D. Mulrow, C. Aguilar, J.E. Endicott, et al., in the Annals of Internal Medicine, 1990.